This time on STUFF THAT HELPS! we are gonna talk a 'bout CHIRO-CRUNCHY!! Yes!!
This is the stuff where your doctoranarian can help animalpals feel waymorebetter by keeping their bonyparts in the right place!! Yes!! 'Cuz if your skeletonbits are all crazybananas, then your nerve-wiring will be too!!
Just so's you know,I get chiro-crunchy lotsatimes 'cuz it helps me sooperlots!! One time I had a real ouchie gimpylimp, guys, butt after only 'couple chiro-crunchings, it neverever bugged me a 'gain!! Truestory!!
- a form of alternative medicine that focuses on diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, under the belief that these disorders affect general health via the nervous system.
- It is the largest alternative medical profession in the world.
- founder, D.D. Palmer, called it "a science of healing without drugs"
- A 2012 systematic review suggested that the use of spine manipulation in clinical practice is a cost-effective treatment when used alone or in combination with other treatment approaches.
- Pet chiropractic care has only seen acceptance in the traditional veterinary community for the last 15 years or so.
- Chiropractic uses the body’s own healing abilities and the relationship between the spine and nervous system to restore and maintain good health.
- Pets who can benefit from chiropractic care are often in pain from vertebral lesions known in chiropractic as "subluxations".
- Subluxations are corrected through a series of manipulations, or adjustments.
- The list of injuries, illnesses and disorders veterinary chiropractic can help is extensive and will continue to expand as more and more pet patients are treated by licensed animal chiropractors.
To learn more 'bout chiro-crunchy from my doctoranarian, Mary-Anne, just check out this soopercool picturemovie, guys!! You will like it 'cuz it is pretty short plus I AM INNIT TOO!! Hee hee!! 😊😊😊
If you are in my London, Ontario where I live plus would like to talk to somebuddy 'bout chirocrunchy, here are my two most favoritist places to go. Just click and you will go to their soopercool interwebsnetsites!!
Plus tell them "ARCHIE SENT ME!!" Shanksh, everybuddy!!
I am hoping if you or your furrypals are feeling ouchies, you will give chiro-crunchy a try so you can feel waymorebetter!! Yup!! ❤❤❤