This times on STUFF THAT HELPS! We are gonna have a looksee at something soopercool that has helped me sooperlots a bunchatimes: Accu-pokey!! Yup!! Lotsa peoples call ACCUPUNCTURE plus that is when the doctoranarian puts teensy little pokeyneedles into your flubber to make you feel waymorebetter!! Sounds sorta crazybananas butt truestory it has helped me lots'nlots!!
- Accupuncture is a form of alternative medicine and a key component of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) involving inserting thin needles into the body at acupuncture points.
- Acupuncture is believed to have originated around 100BC in China, around the time The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine (Huangdi Neijing) was published.
- It can be associated with the application of heat, pressure, or laser light to these same points. Acupuncture is commonly used for pain relief, though it is also used for a wide range of conditions.
- 2011 overview of high-quality Cochrane reviews suggests that acupuncture is effective for certain types of pain.
- A 2012 review found that acupuncture has demonstrated benefit for the treatment of headaches and a 2009 review concluded that acupuncture appeared to be as effective as, or possibly more effective than routine care in the treatment of migraines, with fewer adverse effects than prophylactic drug treatment.
Seriousface, guys... lotsa peoples are 'fraidy of regular hospital-type needles, so they do not want to try accu-pokey at all, BUTT... accu-pokey needles are waymoredifferenter and don't even hurt like regular hospital needles do, guys!! Nope!! fact is that if you see somebuddy who is soopergood, you will barely feel anything at all!! My accu-pokey doctoranarian Mary-Anne puts one in my brainmelon right at the top plus then I get all sleepy even!! Truestory!!
To hear more 'bout accu-pokey so you can figure out if it is something for you or your puppy to try, check out this 'mazing picturemovie that has me plus Mirabelle innit too!! 😊😊😊